Public Health Peer Support Models
This session also:
- Explores the commonalities and differences between the philosophies, purposes, and tasks of community health workers and peer recovery support specialists.
- Describes how programs can use the strengths of each model to better serve people who have been arrested, adjudicated, incarcerated, and/or released from incarceration.
- Philip Campbell, BFA, Project Coordinator, Project POINT, Eskenazi Hospital
- Carl Highshaw, MSW, Chief Executive Officer, Arming Minorities Against Addiction & Disease (AMAAD) Institute
- Cheryll Moore, BSN, Medical Care Administrator, Erie County Department of Health
To view a PDF version of the slide deck that was used during this webinar, click here.